čtvrtek 12. dubna 2012

Task 10,0000000000

I would like to compare the book with the movie which was made in 1962. This movie called surprisingly The Miracle Worker was directed by Arthur Penn.
The screenplay is based on the one that was written by W. Gibson and after seeing the movie I can assure you my dear followers that it is strongly upon the scenario.
I really enjoyed the movie because it was absolutely same as the book moreover I just love Anne Bancroft as Annie and Patty Duke as Helen. I think they were both amazing after all they both got Academy Award for their performances. Since I tried to film the last scene I can confirm that it is very difficuil for actresses to play it because it is very emotional and not many words are used....obviously Helen cannot speak.
At the end I did not like the music. I think they should choose something more interesting but as a whole I would definitely watch it again but as a huge fan of books I cannot decide what is better. 

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat